
The other day at work a kid came in to interview for a job, and I saw him and knew he was familiar. Later after finding out that he was going to be hired, I asked his name. Once I heard his name I knew EXACTLY how I knew him. He has been very rude to me, my co-workers and our students on not one but TWO different occasions. I told the man who was going to hire him all that had happened...He looked ill when I was done. Two days later the kid wasn't hired. After the big boss decide it was a less than stellar idea to hire someone with such a bad temper and who was so rude to people in our office. Whoo hoo, I am the reason some jerk didn't get a job. I am awesome. teehee.
No comments:
Post a Comment
I love comments, so thank you in advance! If I reply to comments I usually do so by email, so if your email address is not public in Blogger feel free to email me at thedayslikethis@gmail.com so I have your email to respond to you. Also, please note that I moderate comments, so your comment should appear shortly (unless you are a spammer, in which case I will delete your comment and stick my tongue out in your general direction).