When he is talking about something that happened in the past, be it a long time ago or yesterday, he says it happened "last years."
Ian has down the idea that when something already happened, the word should be past tense. However, he doesn't always get it quite right resulting it words like "seed" for something that he has seen, or "runned" when he has already ran
And then he will randomly do things like this:
Gosh, I just love him so much.
He's such a cutie. I love it when you share videos of him - that second picture is great but it's so fun to see (and hear) him in action!
ReplyDeleteHe is super cute! I like the wrong uses of past tense too...just adorable.
ReplyDeleteHe's such a cute little "monkey"! Love him!
ReplyDeleteAdorable! I love it when they act all crazy and super silly and cute!!!
ReplyDelete