Recently Ian has been carrying around all his little plush puppies with him most everywhere he goes. About a week ago he added the little pug plush that I had in my car window to what I call his menagerie. He asked to play with it in the car and the next thing I know it become of the of the now 4 plush puppies he carries around.
Yesterday morning he wanted to take all four puppies with him to day care. That is just too much stuff to make sure comes home at the end of the day so I resolved to talk him out of taking them all into day care on the ride. I told him that I missed my car puppy and he should leave it in my car so he could guard it all day. Of course Ian was resistance at first but decided to give in and leave it in the car.
Ian asked how he would know which one was mine since three of the plush pugs were the same. I told him to look for his name label on the tag and the one that didn't have one would be mine. So he turned them over examining the tag on the rear of each toy. When he came to the one without a label he turn it around to get a look at the face and says to me, "I know this one is your's because it looks like you!"
Oh my, kids sure do know how to burn an adult without even trying.
So here, is a picture of my puppy in his rightful place watching over my car, and giving other drivers the tail.
Like Ian, I'm sure you can see the resemblance. *wink*
No comments:
Post a Comment
I love comments, so thank you in advance! If I reply to comments I usually do so by email, so if your email address is not public in Blogger feel free to email me at thedayslikethis@gmail.com so I have your email to respond to you. Also, please note that I moderate comments, so your comment should appear shortly (unless you are a spammer, in which case I will delete your comment and stick my tongue out in your general direction).