Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Uncle John's Cider Mill

On our way home from Ohio, after dropping off Sarah and her son, Ian and I stopped at Uncle John's Cider Mill in St Johns, Michigan. They were having a kids weekend so there was a lot of inflatables, games, and rides there.  I got Ian a wristband to try all the inflatables and we got some tokens to try out a couple other rides and games.  He ran himself tired, and when he couldn't go anymore we stopped and got a couple donuts and cider before heading home.

It was a really long day, but I'm really happy that we stopped to have a little more fun on our way home.  After a weekend of adventures I'm feeling refreshed and happy.

Here are some the highlights:

Untitled

Just to compare from the last time we went to Uncle Johns, here is Ian by the same bus in November 2009.  He was barely up to the windows and now he has to bend over to look through the window of the bus!


Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so thank you in advance! If I reply to comments I usually do so by email, so if your email address is not public in Blogger feel free to email me at thedayslikethis@gmail.com so I have your email to respond to you. Also, please note that I moderate comments, so your comment should appear shortly (unless you are a spammer, in which case I will delete your comment and stick my tongue out in your general direction).