Wednesday, May 20, 2009

NCIS

Last night was the season finale of my favorite show, NCIS on CBS. I absolutely love this show. I love the characters. I love stories. What I hate is cliffhangers! At the end of this season they leave the character Ziva being tortured. She is a Mossad officer, who up until this episode worked for NCIS. Throughout the episode they kept showing this picture of a young Ziva and two boys, who I presume are her brothers. One brother is clearly Ari, who she killed to save Gibbs when she first arrived at NCIS. The other brother, who knows about him? However, I am of the opinion that the man who is torturing Ziva now is in fact her other brother in that photograph. It would explain why they kept showing that picture over and over again (foreshadowing). I can't wait until next season to find out what happens next!!!

Watch the episode online here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so thank you in advance! If I reply to comments I usually do so by email, so if your email address is not public in Blogger feel free to email me at thedayslikethis@gmail.com so I have your email to respond to you. Also, please note that I moderate comments, so your comment should appear shortly (unless you are a spammer, in which case I will delete your comment and stick my tongue out in your general direction).