Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Cha-Ching

Today it sucks to be my credit card.

My goal for today was to order Chris' Father's Day gift from Ian. Since it is something that I have been unable to find locally I ordered it online. Today was my cut off day to be sure that it got here on time using the slow boat from China shipping option. Cha-Ching! I put it on the credit cards since payday isn't here yet.

So after I dropped that nice chunk of change I don't really have yet on my credit card, I decided to go over my wish list bookmarks and delete a few things that I have cooled off on and no longer have a strong desire for. This was to make me feel better about using the credit card, because see look at all these other things I DIDN'T buy! (Note: having to put things I want on a wish list to buy later saves me from buying lots of stuff on a whim.)

As I was reviewing my wishes I went to a link I saved for the towels I wanted to get to replace our 7 year old ratty ones. As the page loaded I was surprised to see that THEY WERE ON CLEARANCE!!! So I ordered four of them! On. The. Credit. Card. My poor credit. At least I will be able to dry myself after my shower without trailing threads tickling me off the ends of my towel and that isn't a bad thing at all. They can be our 7th anniversary gift to ourselves.

I picked out two in two colors...cornflower (blue) and meadow (green). That way we will know whose towel belongs to who. Chris will use the blue and I will use the green. It even makes us organized. My favorite feature is that they are the bath sheet size. So when I get out of the shower in the winter I can wrap my whole self in the towel and be snugly warm.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so thank you in advance! If I reply to comments I usually do so by email, so if your email address is not public in Blogger feel free to email me at thedayslikethis@gmail.com so I have your email to respond to you. Also, please note that I moderate comments, so your comment should appear shortly (unless you are a spammer, in which case I will delete your comment and stick my tongue out in your general direction).