Thursday, July 17, 2008

Week 35

Well it won't be too much longer now and we will have a baby...a real screaming, crying, eating, pooping baby! I can't believe that it is almost time, and yet I can't wait. We are so excited to meet our little boy and I am very excited to be a bit more comfortable and not have to pee every 5 minutes.
Chris has been working hard to get the house ready for the baby. He finished our bedroom so now all we have to do it move our furniture in and set up the bassinet for the baby. All the baby's clothes and blankets are washed and ready. Once we get moved into our "new" bedroom we can clean up the baby's room, Chris can fix the ceiling in there, and we can finally set up the crib and dresser! I am so excited that we are so close to being "ready" for the baby. If only we could pick a name for the little guy.
The baby has dropped some so I can breath a little easier, but now my spreading hips ache. Sleeping has become somewhat difficult because I wake up every few hours with an ache here or there. I think that it is all part of natures way of getting you ready to deal with waking up with the baby every couple of hours all night. While it sucks to be losing sleep "while I still have the chance to sleep" it is nice that I am getting my body ready for the lack of sleep that is to come. Maybe it won't seem to bad...I can dream right!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so thank you in advance! If I reply to comments I usually do so by email, so if your email address is not public in Blogger feel free to email me at thedayslikethis@gmail.com so I have your email to respond to you. Also, please note that I moderate comments, so your comment should appear shortly (unless you are a spammer, in which case I will delete your comment and stick my tongue out in your general direction).