Sunday, November 18, 2007

Mexican Fiesta

Yesterday Chantel and I went to a Girl's Night Out downtown. They gave us bags of coupons, free stuff, and a tiara to wear while we shopped downtown. They also fed us wine (that I of course did not partake in since I don't drink alcohol) and goodies of all sorts. While we are going from shop to shop we did a little Christmas shopping. In one saw a topless man wearing a bow tie was serving wine to customers. In the jewelry store you could try on anything you wanted to and you could make a wish list that would be entered in a drawing for a gift certificate. We came across a store that sells party supplies for themed parties: luau, pirate, over the hill, kids parties, Mexican Fiestas. So as were were looking around we decided that we were going to have a Mexican Fiesta that night. We got sombreros, decorations, plates, napkins, a pinata, and then we went and got stuff to make nachos. Once our husbands joined us we dined on nachos and beat the ever loving crap out of our poor pinata that we named Paco. It was a great time.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so thank you in advance! If I reply to comments I usually do so by email, so if your email address is not public in Blogger feel free to email me at thedayslikethis@gmail.com so I have your email to respond to you. Also, please note that I moderate comments, so your comment should appear shortly (unless you are a spammer, in which case I will delete your comment and stick my tongue out in your general direction).