Saturday, November 03, 2007
Dancing Queen
Why is it that new floors beg to be danced on? Today we starting building our second shed in the back yard to house our every expanding collection of things. Chris has affectionately named the new shed, Shed East. My father-in-law used some abandon pallets from his work to supply the lumber, and made the walls and floors and brought them in pieces to our house. Anyway, back to my story. Once we had the floor down and the frame of the walls up to stabilize it, we seemed to take turns doing a little jig on the new floor. I recall the same thing happening when we finished the laminate wood flooring in our bedroom. So what is it about a new floor that makes people feel like they have to dance about it?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
I love comments, so thank you in advance! If I reply to comments I usually do so by email, so if your email address is not public in Blogger feel free to email me at thedayslikethis@gmail.com so I have your email to respond to you. Also, please note that I moderate comments, so your comment should appear shortly (unless you are a spammer, in which case I will delete your comment and stick my tongue out in your general direction).