
I am so tired of winter. We got snow again this weekend so we had to clean the roof off. Lord forbid we don't clear off the snow because if we don't the roof will leak when it melts. The joys of owning an old home. Well, I am ready for it to be spring time. I am ready for flowers, warmer weather, tans, highlights, and all the color of spring. Dreary grey days are getting old. Just a couple more months...
To help my spring mood along I am going to get highlights in my hair. It will be my little artificial way of making it feel springy. That and it will help to hide the grey hairs I have been catching glimpses of in the mirror. Those grey hairs are sneaky little buggers and they are making me feel old.
I started working out this weekend too, and man does it hurt the muscles the first time after being lazy for so long. All the squats have my legs feeling like jello. It is amusing at work when I have to get a file out of the bottom file drawers. Even I have to laugh at myself, I must look as old as those grey hairs make me feel. At least this feeling won't last, unlike the stubborn hairs.
No comments:
Post a Comment
I love comments, so thank you in advance! If I reply to comments I usually do so by email, so if your email address is not public in Blogger feel free to email me at thedayslikethis@gmail.com so I have your email to respond to you. Also, please note that I moderate comments, so your comment should appear shortly (unless you are a spammer, in which case I will delete your comment and stick my tongue out in your general direction).