Thursday, November 17, 2005

Tooth Fairy


Today I had to get a filling redone. It was a old filling that I had from when I was just a kid and I guess it was just no good any more. The dentist seems to think that I will need a crown on the tooth now too. Not something to look forward to this holiday season. At least I will get a royal tooth out the deal. :-)

That broken tree that was in the front yard of the house is now gone...finally. We were lucky and were able to have it cut down before it fell down. I am glad for that because it would have been a shame if it fell on someone or put a big old hole in our house. Though I am sure I can think of someone I won't mind a tree falling on. Oh, and I really wouldn't have cared if it broke down that old split rail fence on the side of the house either. Oh well. It actually looks a lot nicer in front without it...the house seems bigger and brighter from the street. At least the house looks good from one angle.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so thank you in advance! If I reply to comments I usually do so by email, so if your email address is not public in Blogger feel free to email me at thedayslikethis@gmail.com so I have your email to respond to you. Also, please note that I moderate comments, so your comment should appear shortly (unless you are a spammer, in which case I will delete your comment and stick my tongue out in your general direction).