Sunday, November 13, 2005

Fall

Today is a very windy day. The weather channel said that they gusts are 40 mph or more. All the hard work we did yesterday raking the massive quantities of leaves in our yard is all for not. Our neat piles are now spread all over, though luckily some have migrated to the neighbor's yard. While watching the yellow leaves flying around we noticed that the mostly dead tree in the corner of our front yard looks like it is ready to blow right on over. It is swaying back and forth like a flimsy reed in the wind. I know now why they call this "fall."

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so thank you in advance! If I reply to comments I usually do so by email, so if your email address is not public in Blogger feel free to email me at thedayslikethis@gmail.com so I have your email to respond to you. Also, please note that I moderate comments, so your comment should appear shortly (unless you are a spammer, in which case I will delete your comment and stick my tongue out in your general direction).