Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Photo Booth

My kid loves the Photo Booth app on the iPad.  I will check in the photos now and then and find hundreds of pictures he took of himself, or the ceiling.  Here is a little sampling of some of the recent good ones.

Ian and photo booth

Ian and photo booth

Ian and photo booth

Ian and photo booth

Ian and photo booth

Ian and photo booth

Ian and photo booth

4 comments:

  1. Hahaahaa! This is so hilarious! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fourth down - profile view, psychedelic, tongue. Definitely my favorite. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how fun!! Hilarious :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Those are great...totally bizarre!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, so thank you in advance! If I reply to comments I usually do so by email, so if your email address is not public in Blogger feel free to email me at thedayslikethis@gmail.com so I have your email to respond to you. Also, please note that I moderate comments, so your comment should appear shortly (unless you are a spammer, in which case I will delete your comment and stick my tongue out in your general direction).