Saturday, April 16, 2011

Six Word Saturday



To Do List (six, six word items)

Breakfast with my family at Cranker's

Mason to the vet for oil change*

Get art on at community paint

Watch newly purchased Harry Potter Movie

Scrub the bathroom to clean shine

Take the Grocery Getter out shopping

*Today is Mason's annual appointment for a heart worm check and vaccinations.  He is going to thrilled.

2 comments:

  1. I forgot to buy the Harry Potter movie when I went to Walmart yesterday!! Boo. Hope you enjoyed it and that you guys had a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poor pug sausage, needing an oil change. Your list was a good combination of practical and fun and I can't wait to see your art!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, so thank you in advance! If I reply to comments I usually do so by email, so if your email address is not public in Blogger feel free to email me at thedayslikethis@gmail.com so I have your email to respond to you. Also, please note that I moderate comments, so your comment should appear shortly (unless you are a spammer, in which case I will delete your comment and stick my tongue out in your general direction).