Friday, October 01, 2010

Lost and Found

I wish there was a lost and found for motivation and creativity.  My writing muse seems to have run off with both and I just don't know where to find them.

Without my muse I can't seem to come up with a complete thought in written form.  So instead I give you another list (please attempt to disguise your disappointment) of things that have been awesome lately. 

Ian made a list of things that he loves the other night, and it was damn cute.

My son has started counting.  He is so smart and I am already looking into Harvard applications. (Not really, but I am really proud of him.)

I managed to not only buy the correct bulb but change my van's rear turn signal ALL BY MYSELF!  I didn't even use the manual!  Yeah, I am proud of myself.

I am finally getting my hair trimmed this weekend, so no more shaggy dog look for me!  Don't worry!  It won't be a dramatic cut this time.  Just a trim to even up the layers. 

In the mail on Wednesday I received a scarf that I ordered from ModCloth and they included a free necklace and earrings with it.  They were yellow...my current favorite color! 

And the most important awesome things is that you came back to read my blog even though I haven't written in two weeks and I love you for waiting for me!

Now if you see my muse, tell her to get home fast and I will give her a cookie!

1 comment:

  1. My muse totally works for cookies. I hope she returns to you soon!

    That's actually really impressive about the turn signal. I had a headlight out awhile back and thought I'd fix it myself. Nope. But then Joe couldn't do it either so we took it to the dealer (the dealer owed me one for being a punk) and THEY couldn't do it either without putting the car on a lift because something was screwed up. Made me feel vindicated.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, so thank you in advance! If I reply to comments I usually do so by email, so if your email address is not public in Blogger feel free to email me at thedayslikethis@gmail.com so I have your email to respond to you. Also, please note that I moderate comments, so your comment should appear shortly (unless you are a spammer, in which case I will delete your comment and stick my tongue out in your general direction).