Wednesday, July 07, 2010

The Junk Drawer

Erin from The State I Am In (@stateiamin) asked me about what was in my junk drawer.  My two junk drawers are pretty much laughable.  Yes, they are full of random crap that need a place to live, but I just can't stand it when they are too out of order.  I might have a little might of an obsessive compulsive thing about organization...maybe just a little.






Erin also asked about my favorite place in my house.  I am going to have to get back to you on that one because the place is sort of off limits as I write up this post.  I promise I will get back to it sometime soon!

3 comments:

  1. Not sure how to say this gently but I think you fail at junk drawers. They're a bit too organized. Get rid of all those plastic dividers and try harder next time, okay?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is, by far, the neatest "junk" drawer I have ever seen!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha, I was going to say the same thing that Monica said... that is one tidy little junk drawer! Mine is so crammed full of the most random crap, I wouldn't have the guts to post it online! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, so thank you in advance! If I reply to comments I usually do so by email, so if your email address is not public in Blogger feel free to email me at thedayslikethis@gmail.com so I have your email to respond to you. Also, please note that I moderate comments, so your comment should appear shortly (unless you are a spammer, in which case I will delete your comment and stick my tongue out in your general direction).