Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Quote

I saw this quote online today. I don't know where it came from but I think that it is a great saying that we all should remember.

"Success will not make you, in the same way that failure will not break you."

2 comments:

  1. good one. It's easy to think that if you just "fill in the blank" all your problems will disappear. But if that were the case, we wouldn't have tabloids. Not that I would be caught reading a tab!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this quote. Who said it?

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, so thank you in advance! If I reply to comments I usually do so by email, so if your email address is not public in Blogger feel free to email me at thedayslikethis@gmail.com so I have your email to respond to you. Also, please note that I moderate comments, so your comment should appear shortly (unless you are a spammer, in which case I will delete your comment and stick my tongue out in your general direction).