Tuesday, November 04, 2008
I Voted
I am proudly wearing my "I VOTED" sticker today. On my lunch hour I went to my polling location, expecting a line too long to get in and out in time to be back to work. What I found was a small handful of people voting and a very short line...I was trilled. So I did my part and I voted for Barack Obama. I think that he is the kind of man this country needs right now...someone who seems to be truly invested in turning our country around. Besides John McCain scares the jeepers out of me. McCain just seems like he is more interested in adding to his house collection than making the United States a better place for the real middle class (not the folks that make $250,000 a year that he thinks are the middle class.) So I am proud and will wear my sticker all day so that everyone is reminded to do their part and vote as well. Our country needs us to step up and speak out. Go vote!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
I love comments, so thank you in advance! If I reply to comments I usually do so by email, so if your email address is not public in Blogger feel free to email me at thedayslikethis@gmail.com so I have your email to respond to you. Also, please note that I moderate comments, so your comment should appear shortly (unless you are a spammer, in which case I will delete your comment and stick my tongue out in your general direction).