Friday, January 04, 2008

Thrill to be ill

I am very excited to report that I am pregnant...finally!!! After trying for 5 years we are finally going to be parents in August. I am experiencing most of the joys of pregnancy already: nausea, food aversion, fatigue and more fatigue. I am pretty much asleep by 9 or 10pm every night. I can't eat anything in the morning. Late afternoon is my worst time for "morning" sickness...making me wish that 5pm would come faster than usual so I can go home from work and lay down. With all this I am still thrilled beyond words. Chris and I have already begun to disagree pretty strongly about names so that will be a very fun hurtle for us on this journey. 2008 is going to be quite a year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so thank you in advance! If I reply to comments I usually do so by email, so if your email address is not public in Blogger feel free to email me at thedayslikethis@gmail.com so I have your email to respond to you. Also, please note that I moderate comments, so your comment should appear shortly (unless you are a spammer, in which case I will delete your comment and stick my tongue out in your general direction).