Monday, March 13, 2006

Pug


We are getting a little Pug puppy! Right now the little guy is 3 weeks old, so we can't pick him up for another 3 weeks. He is only the size of a potato right now. I can't wait until we can bring him home. As of now we are thinking that we will name him Mason after a character from the show "Dead Like Me." I will post tons of pictures when he arrives...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so thank you in advance! If I reply to comments I usually do so by email, so if your email address is not public in Blogger feel free to email me at thedayslikethis@gmail.com so I have your email to respond to you. Also, please note that I moderate comments, so your comment should appear shortly (unless you are a spammer, in which case I will delete your comment and stick my tongue out in your general direction).